source– We’ve built an all-star roster for the first MLB FoodFest, with a menu that boasts tastings from ALL 30 ballparks – from the Dodgers’ lauded Cheeto-Lote to the Mariners’ toasted grasshoppers.
On top of the eats, we’ll also be keeping your IG feed fed with a hot dog art gallery, massive popcorn pit, and more.
One weekend only, tickets are limited.
Let’s take a look at the menu:
Some rapid fire thoughts-
- Rockies sending a regular old cheeseburger when they have Rocky Mountain oysters is a head-scratcher.
- Chicago dogs are the worst way to eat hot dogs don’t @ me.
- A lot of crab here. Don’t hate it.
- I already know the Cheeto-lote is going to be the worst thing I ever put in my mouth.
- When I think Detroit, the first thing I think of is shawarma.
- Things I’m looking forward to for content purposes: toasted grasshoppers, Monte Khrush Davis Cristo, Cheeto-lote, churro dog, Pig Pickin’, chicken and donut slider.
- Things I actually want to eat: South Side Horseshoe, Brisket-acho, bacon wrapped plantain, Tri-tip nachos, Reuben Cuban sandwich, chicken waffle cone, lobster roll.
- Calories clearly don’t count here.
- Toasted grasshoppers is the most Seattle thing imaginable.
- Wonder if eating everything will get me a non-roster invite to a team’s spring training next year.
- This is going to be the greatest day of my life followed by perhaps the worst trip(s) to the bathroom in human history.